HW: Brixton Poll

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Mon Oct 23 18:23:31 EDT 2000

>Best musicians: Alan on Bass, Nik on flute (NOT sax though!), Steve
>Swindells

Highlights/best musicians:

yep steve swindells(the guy look like he was loving ever minute of it!!!),
Alan 'little lemmy' davey (the guy really gave it his all), Ron Tree
(Pleasanyly surprised), Nik and Huw jamming to massive attack, simon house
just being there, time blake, danny thompson

>Best tracks:    Spirit Age, Space is Deep (Dave & Lemmy's highlight of the
>gig)

Best tracks: Spirit of the age, sputnik stan, shot down in the night,
motorway city, masters of the universe, moonglum,

>Downside:       Steve's vocals & keyboards being lost in the mix on Shot
>down.

Downside:
no damnation alley, flying doctor or simon king!!!!
queinf for ages

highlights:
meeting and having a laugh with loads of Hawkheads in the queue/gig
seeing so many hawkwind memebers past and present on one stage together
getting through security without any hassles

opinion:

best gig i have ever been too!!!!

cheers

colm