OFF: Radiohead

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Oct 1 19:29:17 EDT 2000

In message <001601c02b27$ee822780$8c36883e at default>, david hall
<dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK> writes
>    Saw Radiohead in Glasgow yesterday. Comments: played well, some new
>    stuff excellent - some not so good (some off-kilter Peter
>    Hammill-like solo piano (hey, and I like PH)), serious lack of flow
>    in the set - awkward silence between songs, the venue too big -
>    couldn't see the band and £25 a ticket is expensive. Looking
>    forward to the new CD though.

I heard the new album yesterday.

Funny how the reviews can't help use words like "progressive" and
"electronica".

Only heard it once, but I think it will appeal
to anyone who likes Faust. <g>

I think it's good.
--
Jon