HW:Weird CDs Again

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 27 08:29:55 EST 2000

 Sorry about this but I've accidently wiped my filing cabinet (Again
!!....bloody technophobes ehhh?). I know this question has been answered
already but I've forgotten / lost the reply.....
 Where is the material from side 1 of weird tape 108 available on CD , if at
all ?
 Why is 108 not out on CD (OK side 2 is basically taken care of with Dawn of
and various other things i guess, but is anything from side 1 available
anywhere else ?)
  Not weird CD connected ,but ...Where can I get the entire codex (question
for doug I guess ) ...Is it available on a web site somewhere or as a
download ?
  Last questions....can anyone please post the codex entry for Damage of life
?
 I only have a dodgy tape of it (source uncertain but definitely live.)
   Ok
 Thanks a bunch chaps
 See you on the 29 th