OFF: Cranium rocks

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sat Nov 25 13:07:45 EST 2000

Hi Guys!

I don't know how Richard does it but I just got another fantastic
shipment from Cranium Music in New Zealand.  He has free shipping
anywhere on in the world and his selection and prices are great.

This is the second time I've ordered from Cranium and the service has
been tremendous.  Didn't get a confirmation like I did the first time
but that's probably because Richard knows I'm a happy customer.

http://www.cranium.co.nz/index.htm

Ordered the new Circle CD "Prospekt" on Keith Henderson's recommendation
along with some Tangle Edge vinyl.

Happy shopping!  I'll be happily listening this weekend.

Karen

- Frank Zappa