HW: Party after the party!

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Mon Nov 20 15:38:42 EST 2000

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, XXX wrote:

> Also, any requests for songs at Xmas gig, someone mentioned lack of 80s stuff at Brixton.
> Rehearsals start next week.

 I guess if I request Flying Doctor, noones going to take me seriously,
right?  Weve discussed thhis a million times (its like talkin about your
ideal lineup, isnt it?) but Im all blank now... I mean I'd like to hear
Love In Space or Quark, Frenchbread and Jam or any number of things, but
I'll like what gets played as well - I once dreamt a Hawkwind gig which
feature three Belinda Carlisle covers in a row, and enjoyed that, too
:) (HW version of Big Scary Animal, anyone?)[1]

 The other question we wanted to ask -  there isn't any way in which
ninettenmonth old Jarretts could come, is there? I mean, he's the sort of
baby who won't get up if it's not Hawkwind (not exclusively, but getting
out of bed, it being Janios Joplin, going back to bed, getting up a bit
later, noticing it's Rush, back to bed and then getting up a bit later,
noticing Iit'#s Hawkwind and indicating approval is normal for him) and
loves all the HW he's ever heard.. possibly would be a Bad Ide [tm]
anyway, but Jjarrett and I had said we'd ask anyway...

 Kirsten
[1] not that I'm suggesting that this would be a good idea, in waking
hours, you understand