BOC-L Digest - 2 Nov 2000 - Special issue (#2000-253)

Mark Lee mark at ESPARTO.UK.COM
Sun Nov 5 10:35:01 EST 2000

Mmmmm,

Spoke to one of my medico friends many years ago
about the exact same 'problem' of ageing livers - Since
then I always take a couple of sachets of Rehydrat or
other similar rehydration powders the morning after,
AFAIK (an' i'm no medico) this works by correcting
a) the Fluid imbalance caused by alchohol
b) bringing the mineral levels back up to scratch.

I'll have to check out Ibuprofen tho' it's fairly cheap, specially
when you match the cost against speed !!

Mark (Hasbeen)