New Monster Magnet Album

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Thu Nov 2 14:31:30 EST 2000

How does it compare sound wise to other MM albums?    Can you
compare it to other discs?

Very curious.

Dr. Dan

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Andreas Stuewe [SMTP:Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE]
        Sent:   Thursday, November 02, 2000 11:21 AM
        To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
        Subject:        Off:  New Monster Magnet Album

        ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:
        > yep - tell us what you think - I'd love to know.
        > Andy Garibaldi

        To be honest: it´s not as good as I expected. 13 tracks, an hour
long, and there
        is (almost) no outstanding track. In fact all sound the same to me.
No Spacelord
        tune here. Ok, best track is "Cry", a 7 min song sounding somewhat
psychedelic.
        The title track could be the next single - sounding very clean and
slow. "Take
        it" sounds like an outtake from Calvert´s Freq - same synth drums.
        What else can I say? I´m deeply disappointed!
        Nevertheless I´m going to see them live in Tilburg next month.

        Andreas