HW: Calvert experiment

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Sat May 13 12:03:09 EDT 2000

I'm slowly progressing with this project, doing a little every night. I
expect it'll be ready in a week or so. So far all the soundfiles are working
out to around 5.00 minutes / 600K. In the meantime I was just wondering
whether anyone could direct me to some photos of Robert which I might use on
the page, and which I can be sure are ok for copyright purposes I( I really
only want one or two. I don't intend to make the page image-heavy.)
Similarly, although I'm sure what I'm doing with this tape, 18 years on, is
an extension of the purpose for which Bob originally gave it to me (i.e. for
broadcast), I'd feel better if Bob's next of kin, and/or whoever was in
charge of his estate knew about this in advance - whether that's Jill or
whoever: if anyone knows her/him/them, perhaps you could just advise them,
and ask them to contact me if they have any concerns. I'd also be happy to
run off a copy of the original tape for them, as I don't suppose they would
have heard the whole thing before either.
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania