HW: IN YOU AREA!

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri May 12 09:17:38 EDT 2000

Well I was glad to see this album finally available in the UK. Are there
any differences to the Griffin version?

As regards Rizz, I can live with him on those tracks but my neck hairs
throttle each other on that line "when you unveal it". I mean, what sort
of word is that? Unveal? Come on! Now that someone has likened this
track to Playschool, it will never be the same again. What ever happened
to Derek Griffiths?

Anyway, IYA is the best thing the band have done for a long time and
streets ahead of DH (IMO of course).

Mark

In message <3.0.5.32.20000512120125.00950700 at sunf0>, Andy Ball
<andy.ball at RD.BBC.CO.UK> writes
>At a risk of getting flamed, I think that Rizz is ok.

<snip>