OFF: Theo's fave band! / drummer

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed May 3 19:35:42 EDT 2000

John scorched...

>Other personal favs would be Ian Mosely....

I don't know why, but I'm gonna tell you all my favourites.  No particular
order.

John Bonham
Simon Phillips
Christian Vander (I luckily got to see him, and he is amazing!)
Sami Kuoppamaki
Cozy Powell
Scott Rockenfield
Chris Maitland
Richard Chadwick (natcherly)
Michael 'Little Ripple' Horrigan (from the Love Cowboys and
Throneberry...local Cincinnati groups)

Roger Taylor (but as a guitarist/songwriter instead)
Adrian Belew (same thing) :)
Al B (same thing) :)

and

John Rutsey! :) (Well, that *is* my favourite Rush album...they went
downhill when Peart joined.)  :)

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  I saw Terry Bozzio with Jeff Beck once...he was amazing I admit!  I
almost always hate drum solos, but still he was memorable.  I've never seen
Rush actually, so I can't say about Peart.  The guy certainly has a ton of
talent, he's just never been one of my favorites.