Theo's fave band! / drummer

cosmos cosmos at CASEMA.NET
Wed May 3 03:57:54 EDT 2000

>My favourite drummer is Christian Vander from the french band Magma
>I saw them once years ago in Paris and he had a roadie who put things
>right and back during the concert.Never seen a more manic drummer
>since then(1974-75 I think) and I've seen Neil Peart.
>
>greetings
>filip hawknut

i have seen magma many times and he IS a drummer which is so inventive.
other great drummers are harold grosskopf who drums like a human rhythm
machine (check out klaus schulze - X and ashra - sauce hollandaise for
examples).
it's incredible as you sometimes can't hear the difference between the
rhythm box
and his own rhythm.

andre