HW: Did I really say that...?

cosmos cosmos at CASEMA.NET
Wed Mar 8 15:27:43 EST 2000

>I meant to ask you - if you've had some contact with Dutch Hawkfans, did
>you/do you know/of (or does anyone know of) a guy named Eddy Hogers. We were
>really close friends, and I would love to make contact with him again if
>he's still around.
>--
>Tim Gadd
>Hobart, Tasmania

oh my dear !!!
those old old times.
i used to correspond with him and also traded maybe 500 livetapes with him.
we even met a couple of times.

our friendship ended with an argument about twice used tapes or something
like that.
i don't know for sure anymore as it's maybe 15 years ago.

i always thought rob, eddie and me were the only dutch fanatic hw fans.

so i don't know about him or where he lives.
i do remember we met in his hometown with a couple of german hw fans.
one guy his first name is rainer.
see him sometimes during hw gigs here in holland.
he may remember me too as he still greets me.

tim, now i can remember seeing your name in this fanzines and indeed rob
told me about
you.
i met him before the 84 milky way gigs in amsterdam.

but i have been collecting hw stuff since 1976 and have piles of
correspondence, tapes,
fanzines, musicpapers etc etc.

when i ever find the time and scan lots of those rarities.
one of my best friends has almost all of their vinyl output complete.

he has about 45 different silver machine sleeves/pressings.
we have sometime plans to publish his and my hawkwind collection on line so
anyone can see those
rare sleeves.

tim, anyway nice to see you back on the hawkind front.

regards

andre