OFF: RE: more reccomendation request

Mark Lee MLee at ESPARTO.ORG
Thu Jun 22 14:17:26 EDT 2000

Hey Ho,

Don't know if I'd class The Tea Party as ME but certainly Zepp
like, I was damn near fooled the first time I heard them.

I would add Transglobal Underground to the list and throw
in a little Asian Dub Foundation (early stuff), I listen
to Afro Celt Sound System a bit too, not truly Middle
of the East but hey, who's got a compass.

Mark (Hasbeen)

                       ^^^^^^  Splendor I think !!  :)