OFF: RE: Clarke's SF books

Michael S. Habiby cableshoppe at GLOBAL2000.NET
Tue Jun 20 11:36:34 EDT 2000

Hey Rich,

You will love this.

I re read the Silmarillion YEARLY! LOL, and I like the PERN novels too.

IDIC _ Infinite diversity in infinite combinations. Rodenberry got it right
long ago.

Plus ca change plus c'est la meme chose.

"Outside of a Dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark
to read." Groucho Marx