Fw: HW:Hawkwind and Pink Floyd CD'S for sale

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sat Jun 17 15:13:27 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Filip Vanhuyse
To: L-Soft list server at St. Peter's College, US (1.8b)
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2000 8:46 PM
Subject: HW:Hawkwind and Pink Floyd CD'S for sale

Hi all,

A friend of mine wants to sell following CD'S:
Hawkwind
-Lord Of Light (cleopatra compilation)
-BBC one live concert (on Windsong)
Pink Floyd
-Obscured At The Rainbow (PYCD053)
-Welcome To The Machine (TSP-CD-061,New York 7/77)
-Music For Architectural Students (Living Legend LLRCD 028)
-In The Sky (PYCD 044)
-Starclub Phyco (BPCD 032)

The Hawkwind ones are £10 P+P included and the Pink Floyd ones
are all bootleg and only £15 P+P included.
Must say I know the guy who sells those items and I can fairly say
they are mint.
>From another Pink Floyd fan I know the bootlegs are now rare,so that's
a bargain.
There may be 1 or 2 other Hawkwind ones,but the guy hasn't dicided yet.

best wishes
filip hawknut