HW:OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Jun 16 10:37:08 EDT 2000

> > Basically...what I'm saying is that you (all) deserve to do better. So
why
> > don't you invest some proper time and dosh in promoting youselves
> > better.(or get some company to do it for you........properly)
> > After all.......you all deserve it!!!!!!
> >
> > Melvyn
>
> I totally agree, the thing is we do put the money in, but where does it
> go???????? Seemingly in other people's pockets, unfortunately the music
> business is very corrupt and we still, after all of these years, get
conned!
> These past few years I have been financially supporting the band which I
> can't do anymore as I have run out of money.

Why not set up something along the lines of what artists such as Todd
Rundgren is doing, where you join an online club for a particular fee, then
you obtain the opportunity to download various recorded material straight
from a web site, you could also put videos & things like that on there too.
It would be a perfect way to also have the band benefit from bootlegged
material!

William