OFF: [Fwd: [ProgRealAudio] Cranium Music]

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sun Jun 11 10:36:28 EDT 2000

Got this on another mailing list.  I've ordered from Cranium in the past
and have received excellent service.  Not to mention that Richard's band
and CD descriptions are a virtual encyclopedia.  Awesome.