HW - Psychedelic Warriors

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 6 00:36:12 EDT 2000

freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU writes:

> I have listened to this cd three times now and am liking it more each time
> hear it. Songs on it I particularly like are "Frenzzy," "Time and Space"
and "
> Love in Space."
>  "Heart Attack" though is a waste of time. :-)
>  Has anyone else got views on this album that they would like to share?

The title track ("White Zone") is one of my all-time faves. Also like some
other middle tracks on the album quite a lot (though nothing compared to WZ).
I'm also a big fan of the "Mists of Meridin" track from the same line-up
(though incl. on the Church of HW CD)--I could go for a whole album of such
stuff, if it was as high quality.

Chuck