HW: Live '79 Complete

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Jan 18 13:24:47 EST 2000

>Not quite as bad as Text of Festival, IIRC - though I haven't listened to
that horrible mess in quite a while...

>Never found Yuri Gagarin at a price I was willing to pay (not much).

Mine was handed to me by a Hawkfan who had accidentally acquired an
extra when he purchased a bin.

I suppose the cover art is worth something, I rather like it.

On the cheapo front, a store in my area had a 4-cd Hawkwind Set
(I think it was "Welcome to the Future") that had Yuri as one of
the four cds, for about $12.00.  It was $20 originally but it
didn't move...  If it makes it into the $4.99 bin I might pick it
up.  The other 3 cds were all either nothing to write home about
or stuff I already have.

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random