HW: Hawkwind in New Zealand

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Wed Feb 16 04:53:01 EST 2000

I'm sorry for that comment about Drunk Driving
I kinda ment it as a joke.  But yes, it's not recommended
to drive drunk.  When I was young, I did it a lot.
I never had an accident, never broke the speed limit,
and in my opinion did a great job for the condition
I was in.  Now I'll think twice.  It's just that some people
handle their "conditions" better than others.  I've
come closer to getting in wrecks when I was sober,
than when I was "out there".  I guess I concentrated more
when I was wasted than when I wasn't.  Plus the fines ($)
are a lot worse than they used to be.  I think an old person
65 years old and up are more of a threat on the road, and
they're sober!

Hawkman