HW: yet even more room stuff

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Dec 19 18:26:27 EST 2000

I just sent off to Phil with the names, dates, and requirements of
everyone who has spoken up so far, including the band.

I still need dates from Michael Blackman, Filip Vanhuyse, and Richard
Cutting.

I've asked to arrange meeting room details when I get onsite on the 27th.
If we are looking for a place to party postgig postgigparty, then I figure
we'll be needing the room around midnight-4am or so?

For refreshments, if we do get the room, and I don't manage to figure out
a hotel bar setup (and if the hotel will let us do our own refreshments)
then I may need help doing all of that (since I'm carless, and clueless on
where to go to acquire stuff ;-) ).  Would anyone be able to kick in for
an assist?

Once I've heard back on actual booking details, like who everyone needs to
contact to give in credit card details, I'll let the list know.

(whew.)

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559