HW: Simon House

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Dec 15 17:04:09 EST 2000

Forwarding from 'egroups' (actually Yahoo now) Hawkwind list...

Courtesy of Rob 'Midnite Sun' Jacobs...

Hi, everyone.
  I just noticed Simon House is scheduled to be an in studio guest at
"TotalRock.com" tomorrow (or today depending on which part of the
planet you call home).  Here is their announcement verbatim:
"Simon House of Hawkwind will be wafting into the TotalRock studios on
Saturday, December 16, as the special guest on Skull and Doom's show
from 6pm to midnight.  Simon will not only be talking about his
extensive Hawkwind experiences, but also about his other projects.
Crazy Canadian genius Devin Townsend will also be joining the fun."
   Time is based on GMT, so I think that would be 10am - 4pm here in
Los Angeles, USA.  Sounds like it might be worth a listen.  I have no
idea who Devin Townsend is, however.
   See you all at the Astoria!
 - Rob Jacobs