OFF: [not music] Whole lotta Tesla goin' on!

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Dec 9 01:58:42 EST 2000

On Sat, 9 Dec 2000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

:Subject: OFF: [not music] Whole lotta Tesla goin' on!
:
:earlier this week, my lady of spain had to do a report in N. Tesla, so i
:hopped on my trusty macintosh SHERLOCK, and got five links for her [well, 6,
:but can anyone here read yugoslavian?]
:she's done with 'em now, and rather than just delete 'em, i thought i'd pass
:'em on.
:
:what tesla accomplished, and how he was completely fukt over, isnt completely
:alien to hawkfolk, so....
:
:<A HREF="http://tesla.desy.de/">Tesla home page</A>
:<A HREF="http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla">Tesla Museum</A>
:<A HREF="http://www.ttr.com/">Tesla Technology Research</A>
:<A HREF="http://www.t0.or.at/tesla/teslatli.htm">Tesla -- The Lost Inventions
:</A>
:<A HREF="http://www.concentric.net/~Jwwagner/">Erased at Smithsonian?</A>

...and in fun science fiction/horror notes, F. Paul Wilson has a decent
Repairman Jack novel out (Conspiracies) about Tesla's work on broadcast
power...

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559