HW:Completists

Thu Dec 7 15:46:59 EST 2000

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Nick Medford wrote:

> Uncle Nik also guested on a live cassette by The Treatment- thought I'd
> mention that one as they were such a unique and amazing band, whatever
> became of them I wonder. BTW Andy do you ever have any of their cassettes
> or other stuff in stock? Delerium released an album some years back but
> I've never been able to track anything else down.

        Hmm. Should I perhaps get that copy of _Cipher Caput_ that's been
sitting on a music stall in Cambridge for the last four years then?

        Nick, any more details about this cassette? As may have become
apparent, I'm the owner of an attempt to keep track of Hawkwind members
guest spots and so forth and I've no idea what or when this would be. Any
help appreciated, yours,
                         Jon

     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk