HW Brixton New News Attn: CAPT Brock, your crew is calling

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Mon Aug 28 05:40:29 EDT 2000

On 27 Aug 2000, at 21:11, Nick Lee wrote:

> PS Got Acid Jam 2 this week - Deep Space Divers is superb, how about
> having the Frond doing that at Brixton then? Having Mr Shaw around for
> later wouldn't go amiss either.

Got mine today ... only ordered it last week ... not bad all the way to Oz!

I asked Ade about the Brixton gig last week - he said that Doug Smith had asked him to join in and he
probably would ... he didn't say anything about BF being there though ....

Sonique