HW: OFF: Aural-Innovations.com is alive.

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Apr 27 19:52:33 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

The moment you've all been waiting for.  (Yeah, right!) :)

Aural Innovations: The Global Source For SpaceRock Exploration  is now an
online e-zine. For 2 years (9 issues), Aural Innovations  was a printed
magazine covering spacerock, psychedelia, and  related electronic music. All
9 issues are now available online in  html format. At our site you'll find
LOADS of reviews and interviews!  It is our hope to become the largest
repository of spacerock and  electronica related information in the world.
Once you've visited our  site I think you'll agree we're off to a good start.

The e-zine version of Aural Innovations will be published monthly  with the
first new issue available June 1st. For those of you who  have sent review
material since our last printed issue your reviews  will appear then.

Aural Innovations also has a growing CD mail order catalog which  is
accessible from our web site. We specialize in music by artists  not
typically found in catalogs. Reviews and articles accompany all  the items
in our catalog.

You can visit Aural Innovations e-zine at http://Aural-Innovations.com

Please update your bookmarks and links. Also note that Jerry  Kranitz's
email address is now jkranitz at aural-innovations.com.  The old infinet email
address will soon be discontinued.

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com) Aural Innovations SpaceRock
e-zine http://Aural-Innovations.com