HW: instrumental hawkwind songs?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Apr 10 10:13:55 EDT 2000

Arin Komins writes:

> Hiya folks,
>
> Does anyone have a list of instrumental (no lyrics) hawkwind songs?
> I want to burn an all-instrumental cd.....

I think this is reasonably up to date....

3 or 4 erections in the Course of a Night
5/4
A Day
Alchemy
Altair
Am I Fooling
Arioch
Assassination              [Some People never Die, The Dream, The Dream II]
The Aubergine That Ate Rangoon
Automation
Avante
Bay of Bengal
Berlin Axis
The Blackening Rabbit
Black Sun
Blue Shift
Bombed Out
British Tribal Music
Cajun Jinx
Cake Out                                [Hash Cake '77]
Chaos Army
Chronoglide Skyway
The Church
City Of Lagoons
Dawn/Sunrise
The Day A Wall Came Down
Diana Park
Don't Understand
Douglas In The Jungle
Dream Dancers
The Dream of Isis
Electric Teepee
Electronic #1                [Space]
Elements
Elfin
EMG
Empty Dreams
Etchanatae
Experiment with Destiny
Fight Sequence
The Forge Of Vulcan
Flight to Maputo
Frenzzy
Frisco Jam
Garden Pests
Goat Willow
Going to Hawaii
Hall Of The Mountain Grill
Heart Attack
Honky Dorky
Hyperdrive Reprise
I Am The Eye That Looks Within
Identimate
In Search of Shangrila
Interstellar Overdrive
The Island
It is the Business of the Future to be Dangerous
The Iron Dream                    [The Dream Goes On]
Journey
Kauai
The Last Messiah
Let Barking Dogs Lie
Life Form
Light Specific Data
Live and Let Live
Lost Chronicles
Love in Space
Luxotica
Machine Dream
Mists of Meridin
Moonbean
Mountain in the Sky
Nocturne
One Change
Opa-Loka
Paranoia                         [Improvise..Compromise..Reprise.]
The Phenomenon of Luminosity     [Satellite]
Photo Encounter
Pipe Dreams
Prairie
Prelude
Psychedelia Lives
Psychosis
The Pulsing Cavern
Realms
The Reason Is?
Reject Your Human Touch
Rites of Netherworld
The Scan
Seeing It As You Really Are
Shade Gate
Snake Dance                         [Eons]
Space Chase
Space Dust
Space is their (Palestine)
Space Sex
Spiral Galaxy 28948
Spirits
Taxi For Max
Terra Mystica
Tibet is not China (I)
Tibet is not China (II)
Tides
Time of
Time and Space
Touchdown
Turner Point
Vega
Voice Inside My Head
Void City
Void's End
Wastelands
Wave upon Wave
Web Weaver
We Do It                              [I Do It]
The White Zone
Wind Of Change
Window Pane
Wizards Of Pan Tang