OFF CD burner software

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sun Apr 9 17:26:23 EDT 2000

Nuts over Nero:

Will tackle the EAC setup one of these days but think I'm sold on Nero.
http://www.nero.com/
Nice stuff!  Easy to install and use.  And, it lets one "overburn" a CD!
Great when you're trying to record to an 80min blank (yes, they're
available) and Adaptec's EasyCD Creator would keep insisting that you
didn't have enough room.  Wouldn't even let a disc image be created!
EasyCD my *ss.  ;-)

Nero was also pretty intuitive and has a decent online Help section.  At
first, I kept burning my disc image to another disc image since I forgot
to switch to the CD Burner instead of the Image Recorder under the
CD-Recorder option.  (You need to switch back and forth if you're
creating and burning from a disc image.)

Burn baby burn!

Karen

Alasdair Macdonald wrote:

> There's a couple of links for EAC you may find useful (it takes a
> little bit of setting up):
>
> http://ephobia.interspeed.net/dae/
>
> http://pages.cthome.net/homepage/eac/
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Alasdair
>
> On 8 Apr 00, at 15:41, Karen Kusic wrote:
>
> > Found a download link for Nero here:
> >
> > http://www.nero.com/
> > and
> > http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10078-100-1515735.html?tag=st.dl.
> > 10001_103_1.lst.td
> >
> > And, Exact Audio Copy here:
> >
> > http://www.ExactAudioCopy.de/
> >
> > Have been stuck with Adaptec myself and am going to try these out!
> > Thanks for the tips!
>
> --
> Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250
> Send me E-mail Express direct to my screen: 1573250 at pager.mirabilis.com