off: GYBE, SR etc...

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Fri Apr 7 02:40:09 EDT 2000

Round our way we always sang "Well Bent For Trevor" during gigs as far back
as 1980.  Hardly a secret.

Blessings and peace from; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

"A man without love is no man at all, just a cold, bitter wind passing
by"

http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
http://www.stuarthamilton.co.uk