HW: TOTP2

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Sep 15 18:08:32 EDT 1999

On the above-mentioned program tonight they showed the old fil of the guys
doing "Silver Machine"... interesting to see virtually no attempt to sync
the film that they shot with the single...I think there  were about 3 shots
where Lemmy's mouth was in step, but a lot more where we heard singing, but
saw the Lemster just leaping around & tharshing his bass.  Still wish  I'd
had a vid-tape to hand...

ChrisW

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce