hawkwind members list

Sat Sep 4 14:23:11 EDT 1999

        Sorry to post this all again, but a few queries spring to my mind:
can people help me out?

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Bernhard Pospiech wrote:

> Here is a list of all Musicians that ever appeared with HAWKWIND on stage
>
> ANDERSON DAVE   AD      BASS    VOCALS          71,84,85

        These 84, 85 appearances, are they as guests or was he filling in
for a temporarily absent Alan?

> BLAKE TIM       BL      KEYBOARD        VOCALS          79,80,91

        Likewise - guest appearance, was this, or in lieu of departed
Harvey?

> CALVERT BOB     CA      VOCALS  GUITAR          71-78,81,82,84

        81, 82, 84? Is the 82 just gleaned from CYM credits, or did he
actually rejoin the band briefly? Knut's page is unforthcoming... And
guitar? Where?

> CHAPMAN JENNY   CP      VOCALS                  84

        Is she on anything recorded? Backing vocals or a pre-Bridget?

> CRUM    CR      KEYBOARD        VOCALS          88,89,97

        Are the 88 and 89 things as an Agent of Chaos or was he in the
main line-up? What was up with Harvey if so?

> DUMPY   DU      GUITAR  VOCALS          86,87,88,99

        These guest appearances or has he actually filled in? If so,
wasn't he also a guest at Blackheath in 1997, or was that someone else?

> LEMMY IAN       LE      BASS    VOCALS          71-75,78,79,84-89

        Recte Kilmister, if you're going to use any of his real name,
surely...

> SLATTERY MICK   SL      GUITAR  VOCALS          85

        Did he come out of retirement or whatever? I thought he was only
on the demo of `Hurry On Sundown'... Guest appearance I take it...

> TAYLOR STEVE    TY      BASS                    98

        Who was this?

        Sorry to pick holes, I don't want to include guests on my file as
it rapidly leads to more line-ups than releases... Thanks for any
help, yours,
             Jon