HW: The Good Reviews continue

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Wed Oct 6 11:54:56 EDT 1999

Whilst stuck in a tube yesterday I took the opportunity to beat up a Limp
Bizkit fan and steal his copy of Metal Hammer.  Lo and behold, both Epoch
releases were reviewed, and got a stonking 8 out of 10.

Where will it end?  Me, I'm off to buy a copy of Sheep Shearing Monthly,
just in case.

SAH
NP Uriah Heep - Live 1973
Blessings and peace from all at;
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com  alternate url:
http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet