AW: Glastonbury 1990 Questions

David Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Fri Nov 19 13:17:12 EST 1999

A recent CDS catalogue supplement had 'Black Elk Speaks' listed as 'Magic of
the Earth', the poem as 'The Door' and the unknown track as 'Sword of Dawn'.
Don't know how valid these titles are cos they still haven't got around to
sending it to me yet. Rather frustrating .....

Dave Bottomley