HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Fri Nov 5 16:53:41 EST 1999

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, M Holmes wrote:

=> Nope. The tracks on the separate Strange Daze 97 CD are Kauai,
=> Brainstorm/In Your Area and Assassins/Space Is Their Palestine.

Along with other posts, I think I'm clear on this now.  Though I suspect
the "Starfire Mountain Dreaming" release is from a different recording
source, i.e., SBD and not AUD.

=> When I download a copy (though I'd prefer it as wav) I'll see if I can
=> compare and check.

If you use WinAmp for M$-Windoze, it is trivial to convert "MP3"s to
WAV.  (It has a WAV output driver.)  I know that people burn the Gov't
Mule "MP3"s on my FTP site to CD-R (which, in turn, were grabbed from
CD-R, so I guess it's completing the circle somewhat;).

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Fairport Convention, _What We Did On Our Holidays_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I don't live today; maybe tomorrow..."
        --- James Marshall Hendrix