OFF: On line CD purchases

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 2 12:09:20 EST 1999

There's been a few posts re. the above, so I thought I'd mention the
arrival of the Zeitgeist Record Store.:-)

What we do is search around for the best prices on the web, link through
our shop front, and then you buy direct from the seller eg Amazon, Barnes
And Noble etc etc.  Saves you the hassle of multiple searches plus you're
dealing with a known quantity.

We're trying to concentrate on the music that we (and hopefully y'all)
like, so we've kicked off with 50+ Hawkwind CDs, 25 BOC CDs plus an array
of odds and sods that we like.

We're looking for suggestions from all as to who we should try and add to
the shop,  (private e-mail would be better to ward off potential flames:-)
with a view to carrying a carefully honed catalogue. Hopefully we'll link
to videos, books etc in due course.

Apologies if this seems like a commercial, but it's a one off e-mail which
is trying to be helpful, there's no big bucks for us, just a few cents per
transaction, which goes back into the cost of maintaining the web site,
furthering the tradition of the Zeitgeist freezine.  URL is in the address.

Stuart
NP Wishbone Ash - There's The Rub

Blessings and peace from all at;
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com  alternate url:
http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet