Bedouin ARE going to Preston!! / CD prices

Neil Ward Neil at FAWE.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri May 7 03:42:24 EDT 1999

On Thu, 6 May 1999 13:08:03 GMT+0, you wrote:

>If anyone is planning to go to see Bedouin this Saturday (8 May) as
>advertised on the Hawkwind website, CHECK first!!

Yes, check first before you set out anyway, but the band are going.

>I have just phoned the Apelphi (which is just over the road from
>where I work) and they tell me that Jane Weaver is playing on 8 May -
>they have no date for Bedouin. If anyone knows better than this then
>please let me know but the Adelphi are unaware of Bedouin playing!

I saw the contract last night stating that Bedouin and Harvey
Bainbridge ARE playing Preston Adelphi on May 8th. A quick phone call
to the Adelphi confirmed this to be still the case.

If Jane Weaver turns up then Danny will probably drown her out with
his drums or sit on her!

Bedouin CD prices in UK pounds inc. P+P to the USA are as follows:

SciFiDelic 10
Live 98 12
Alien Heart 14
Blue vinyl EP 8