BOC; Cozy Powell Tribute Concert Sunday

James A Hogard james.hogard at JUNO.COM
Sat May 1 13:44:23 EDT 1999

>i have personally put the machines of half a dozen of my friends at
>risk
>because of this...c'mon, arent you gonna have an even BIGGER blanket
>party
>for this fellow than the one i got over that cursed AVI?

>i am....mostly....kidding....-_-

Well, Larry, it's my opinion that Shawn wasn't aware of his
infection with this virus until today, and he certainly didn't
intend to spread it.

It's my opinion that you, on the other hand, have shown a
rather consistent failure to think before posting over several
weeks.  Your "shouting", profanity, finger-pointing, and low
signal-to-noise ratio today are the most recent example.