Godzilla

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Mar 12 06:46:06 EST 1999

> From:          Rocker22 at AOL.COM

> In a message dated 03/12/99 12:33:39 AM Central Standard Time, DASLUD at AOL.COM
> writes:
>
> <<    remember david surkamp?  anyone? >>
>
> Oh, yeah.. Pavlov's Dog.  David sounded like he was sucking on helium.  I
> liked his singing, but it's DEFINATELY an acquired taste...

I saw Pavlov's Dog open for BOC at Saratoga while BOC was supporting
the just-released OYFOOYK.  Quite a show, actually.  It was Pavlov's
Dog, Journey [they had just released their first album, and were
phenomenal before they went radio-friendly] and BOC.  We were front
row for that one, right in front of EB!  And it was a FREE CONCERT!

theo