BOC: Clarification on upcoming BOC releases

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Mon Mar 8 21:01:32 EST 1999

"Ted Jackson jr. s2h2" wrote:

<snipedge>

> > From:          "John A. Swartz" <jswartz at MITRE.ORG>

> > 3. New BOC CD on CMC International -- will most likely NOT be a live
> > album.  This "rumor" came up because some online fans thought that a
> > live album from the 90s would be a good thing, and because CMC has
> > released live albums by some of their artists.  However, word has it
> > that BOC will be doing a new studio album for release next year, and
> > that no-one will hear any of the tunes live until the album is released.
> >  Personally, I hope they title it "Ezekiel's Wheel".
>
> This is really better news than a live album from the current lineup,
> at least for now.  I say this because it shows that CMC has
> confidence in the band, and suggests that HF probably sold pretty
> well.  Anyone have any sales figures?  Also, it means that a
> subsequent CMC live album [bet the farm that we'll see one
> eventually] will feature more 'new' stuff.  Anyone else wonder if
> this news coincides with Al P's presence in the band?  He might be a
> more fertile songwriter/contributor than AL at this point in time.

<snipedge>

I guess Al P's last show was the 4th, from what I have been reading
sounds like he did a great job with the Cult, but I for one am happy
that Allen's due back, I'm going to catch the show down in North Dakota
in June and I was hoping to see him. Here's hoping the release of the
new BÖC next year has some contribution from Allen, I've always loved
his song writing.

Laj.