HW: Warrior OTEOT (was: Quark STrangeness and Charm)

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Jun 11 03:34:13 EDT 1999

I have a spare copy of the Warrior CD (autographed by mike Moorcock
too!!!!!!!)

If anybody is interested in it, I could hold an auction!!!!!

Guy
                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Chris Warburton [mailto:desdinova at EARTHLING.NET]
                Sent:   10 June 1999 13:26
                To:     Thomas Guy; Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
                Subject:        Re: HW:  Quark STrangeness and Charm

                At 20:01 09/06/99 +0100, you wrote:
                >On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU wrote:
                >
                >> And is Warrior on the Edge of Time available anywhere
currently? I'm
                >> having a hard time finding that on CD...
                >
                >        Good luck! It took me bloody ages to find a copy in
the US, and
                >there hasn't been one seen in the UK for many moons. It's
out of print
                >both sides of the ocean, I fear. Yours,
                >                                        Jon

                Out of print, maybe, but not impossible to find: within the
last 12 months
                I found a copy of the Griffin edition in the box with the
collectors guide
                in the Nottingham branch of Selectadisc, and I have seen an
"ordinary" one
                somewhere since then (blowed if I can remember where
though).

                ChrisW
                NP:1999 Party