OFF: online CD prices

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 9 19:29:03 EDT 1999

<< Yes, I ordered from this place as well (different  storefront, though
http://www.myshopnow.com/musicsearch).  Placed the order on June 1st, and
immediately received an e-mail confirmation, but haven't heard anything yet.
Nor have  I heard from anyone else who has received anything from this place
yet, though several people have talked to the proprietors and it seems legit.

 BTW, the 5 CD limit is new.  I heard they were receiving several orders of
100+ CDs and had to impose some kind of limit...

                         MWood

---I recently placed an order w/them as well, for 5 CDs (all Zappa), the
confirm. e-mail said 4-8 bus. days, I believe, like CDNOW...I'll let ya'll
know as soon as they come (knock on wood). Chuck