Tape ring

Wed Jun 9 10:00:24 EDT 1999

Well, what we can do is, on a fairly regular basis, send on the tape you've
just got, to the same person you sent your own tape to originally.  If we do
this like clockwork every month, then around Christmas 2000 you should get
your own tape back (Nostradamus willing).

There's an interesting mix of material on the tapes listed in Stuart's page!
Mine and Alun's have some overlap (and no, there was no collaboration at
all!), but there's very little otherwise.  What diverse tastes we all have!
:)

- Andy