OFF: Space Does Not Care set-list

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jul 19 09:34:35 EDT 1999

Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

>> "Space Does Not Care", hosted by Chuck, every Sat. at 7pm PST on 88.3 KUCR.
>>
>> 7/17/99:

Hey, *another* great set of stuff.

And then, I just saw this on another list...about 4 hrs. from now,
apparently this show will debut.  Looks cool.  Note:  I think SDSU must be
San Diego State University, so unless you're in that particular city, best
to go online.  :)

Keith H. (FAA)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
From: "poetic terrorist" <benjovi at home.com>

greetings peepwhole ~

crossposts kick ass! kindly lend thy seasoned, connoiss-ears to my new show,
the Ejaculation of Serpents on KCR college radio here at SDSU Monday, July
19th from 12pm-3pm PST, via live streaming real audio from our new-fangled
webpage located @: http://www.kcrlive.com
from whence eye shall once again be unfurling the heavy handed communal
acid-pound psychedelic wyrdfolk tribal sound of primordial insanity &
drugged lunacy, somwhere in the bulging veins of the almighty Comus, Amon
Duul, Trembling Strain, Six Organs of Admittance, Ghost, Trees, Jan Dukes de
Gray, Siloah, the Incredible String Band, Current 93, Fille Qui Mousse,
Angels of Light, Sun City Girls, Algarnas Tradgard, Charles Manson, in
addition to more trad shite that i'm sure you're all bored with by now, like
Sand, Faust, Can, Harmonia, Neu!, Agitation Free, blah, as well a veritable
smorgasbord of spacerock, accompanied by some serious tape loop/collage
wizardry & finally, the ever-captivating 'unauthorized collaborations'
courtesy of DJ Cuddly Wuddly hymn cellph. offended by the crosspost, eh
poopstain? well, you're wrong, i'm right, fuck you, let's fight . . . er,
after the show. meet you by the monkeybars, be there longhair!
jovi*