BOC: In Thee Lyrics

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Jul 14 00:23:13 EDT 1999

At 03:21 AM 7/14/1999 +0100, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
>On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Steven Tice wrote:
>
>> << The line "Jim says some destinies should not be delivered", in the
>>  ¦song "In Thee" refers to Jim Carroll.  As previously mentioned, Jim
>>  ¦Carroll and Allen Lanier collaborated on several songs, >>
>>
>> How ironic that Carroll's only credited BOC song appears on the only BOC
>> album that Allen Lanier is not on!
>
>        Actually, can somebody furnish me with writing credits for CN? My
>tape copy is devoid of them. Cheers, yours,

That is also in the FAQ.  Please, please do yourself a favor and get
(and read) the FAQ.  It makes for a good read, too.  I keep a printed
copy next to my computer with my goldmine article...

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold