Hawkwind festival plug on R1 + Bike Show

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Jul 9 15:12:27 EDT 1999

>Didn't you hear the HW session on Mark Radcliffe's old evening show some 4
>years ago?  It was shortly before the Rock & Blues Festival in '95 and was
>the first opportunity most of (in the UK) had to hear Ron with the band.

And when he had his first national radio show (Out On Blue Six *i
think*) on R1 he kicked off with Brainstorm, iirc. Might have been
MotU, but probably Brainstorm. And I'm 99% certain that he once said
that Stacia was his aunty.

Oh and the info number for the bike show that HW are going to be
playing at is 01492 535626.

andrew, well pissed off cos both these things are on my doorstep and
i'm too broke to go to either. Bah humbug and curse all this sun (nice
doley tan tho')

Gouts of blood! Kill all the squares! - The Cramps