BOC: New England and Compilation

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Jul 8 16:13:47 EDT 1999

> and a live SttS on the b-side
> > of the We Gotta Get Out Of This place 7" off SEE...
> >
> Damn!  How'd I miss that one?  Is it a good rendition?

It's not bad, a bit rushed maybe.  (Small "r".)  I'll give it a spin when I
get back home - haven't listened to it for a while...

> Listening to OYF at work today's really got me stoked for more live
> BOC...Check out Al's pounding on tRatB!

The track that really stood out for me on the remastered BOC/T&M was Teen
Archer - which I'd always thought was the weakest track on T&M - because of
that great instrumental break with the organ and bass going great guns, and
Albert drumming like five separate demons in the back of it all!

-- Andy