HW: Strange Nik-post from NG

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Jan 27 00:48:33 EST 1999

At 02:40 AM 1/27/99 +0000, you wrote:
>>Subject: Attention Hawkwind Fans
>>From: eriksongs at aol.com (Eriksongs)
>ik Turner is or was on tour whith Nik Turner's Hawkwind.  AVOID THIS AT ALL
>>COSTS IF YOU VALUE YOUR EARS AND SANITY.  Undefinable noise at extreme
>volume.

>I couldn't think of a greater reccomendation! Both ears and sanity under
>threat at a gig? Glad to see old Hawknose still at it.

I am reminded of once, on alt.music.blueoystercult, when
they were complaining about hawkstuff being spoken about on
there, Bolle attempted to show how awful the one hawkwind
show he had gone to was, and people responding that he had just described
the ideal hawkwind show.

"All praise, he's found
 the awful truth, Balthazar...
 He's found the saucer news!"