Where B the OC?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Jan 26 10:25:43 EST 1999

>ahh..... if ONLY I could see them this weekend.........
>but I guess I missed the UK appearance a while back......
>not that they'd probably play any shows in Yorkshire.....

>have a fun trip Ghost......

>Ted

Would be more fun if I could see BOC and the Superbowl in the same weekend,
sigh.  BTW have no fear, Silent Wind is reporting that the "King is Comming"
to Europe.  They will bring the Cowboys too and perhaps the Mustard Seeds.

As for the next BOC album, since KBFH has commenced to dragging feet why not
have CMC just do a live one of the current setlist.  Band is playing as well
as they ever have.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

In the Player -