HW: Third time lucky

crow crow at ASCENT.NET
Wed Feb 17 00:03:26 EST 1999

I just picked up my first "real" HW cd, UNDISCLOSED FILES/ADDENDUM.
I say real because my first try was a 4 song ep called QUARK, STRANGNESS
& CHARM.  This sounded to me like the extended dance mix version of
space rock.  I found out later that this was not a good first choice.  My second try
was WARRIOR ON THE EDGE OF TIME.  Due to a mix up at the factory, I have a
cd that reads HW but the music is some one else (possibly PENDRAGON, correct
me if I'm wrong).

Now UF/A is HW, and I am pleased.  The high-points of this cd for me are HEADS
and SONIC ATTACK.  The only low point is GHOST DANCE,  but I've only listened
to the cd a few times so all that could change.

And yes, I do plan on getting more HW.

crow