OFF: Bedouin dates

Mark P Lee MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Feb 8 11:13:12 EST 1999

This popped up :

andre

More Alan Davey live dates as follows: Thursday 25th February The Albert,
Trafalgar
Street, Brighton
4th March Boat Race, East Road, Cambridge
5th March Hanover Hotel, Hanover St, Liverpool
6th March Victoria, Midland Place, Derby
11th March Alexanders Jazz Theatre, Rufus Court, Chester
13th March Adelphi Hotel, Fylde St, Preston (w/Harvey Bainbridge)
19th March Verdis, Maiden St, Weymouth
24th March Axiom, Cheltenham
26th Narch Old railway, Birmingham
27th March Harrogate Arms, Harrogate
1st April Limelight, Crewe
2nd April Transport club, Rochdale
9th April Albert, Brighton
10th April George 4th, Brixton
15th April TJ's Newport
16th April Axe and Cleaver, Boston, Lincs
17th April Studio, Hartlepool
Check with venue before going. The details of these dates are correct at
time of printing
(31-1-99).
Bedouin have NOT actually signed a new deal, I am informed, and a new
'proper' album is

6th March, Derby, as posted earlier, definitely POSTPONED, AFAIK
it's now April 28th and the hint I got was that Al is moving all of these
dates back a bit. Maybe he wants to get a deal and then tour to
promote a 'proper' album (eh !).  I got his info on Feb 3rd, will post
if I hear any different.

Cheers, Mark.
Please reply to       mark at esparto.demon.co.uk